Contacting payroll via the self-service portal

Update on how to get in touch with our payroll provider…

If you have a pay or pension query, please contact the Employee Service Desk via the NHS SBS self-service portal.

They are still accepting calls, but are asking you to contact them via the portal in the first instance.

Guidance on using the site is available on the portal, along with an introductory video.

Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published but the name you enter will be.