Change to how you access payroll and HR related forms online

As part of our move away from Serco to NHS Shared Business Services (SBS), there is a new link to access payroll forms.

When accessing the electronic payroll (or p-forms), please use the following address:

Here you will find p-forms if you need to make changes to staff records, together with forms used to claim any duty/overtime payments and travel expenses.

Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published but the name you enter will be.